Living in Ithaca
Ithaca sits at the base of Cayuga Lake, largest of the Finger Lakes. Our community offers cultural and ethnic diversity, a wide range of outdoor activities, and a healthy economy all in a picture postcard setting.
World renowned vibrant college campuses
Excellent public school system
Enjoy swimming, sailing, scuba diving, water skiing and three state parks
Not to mention...
- Regionally known Farmer’s Market
- Ranked high by Forbes as America’s Smart Cities
- Considered green/sustainable community
- 150 waterfalls within a 10 mile radius
- More restaurants per capita than New York City offering world class cuisine
- Home to over 100 vineyards and the Cayuga Wine Trail
For all physician inquiries, please contact